This Easy Fruit Dip Recipe is perfect for a brunch or just adding something special your fruit platter.
- 8 ounce cream cheese (reduced fat works well), softened
- 1 small container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 small container Cool Whip or 2 cups fresh whipped cream
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Fold in the cool while or whipped cream. Serve cold with fresh fruit.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Category: Dip
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy fruit dip, fruit dip recipe, fruit appetizer idea, fruit party food, how to make fruit dip