This Easy Fruit Dip Recipe is perfect for a brunch or just adding something special your fruit platter.
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 small container Marshmallow Fluff, 7 ounces
- 1 small container Cool Whip or 2 cups fresh whipped cream (8 ounces)
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. You can use a stand mixer or a hand mixer to beat it together well.
- Fold in the cool while or whipped cream.
- Serve cold with fresh fruit.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- You can use reduced fat cream cheese if you'd like.
- Green grapes are my favorite with this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy fruit dip, fruit dip recipe, fruit appetizer idea, fruit party food, how to make fruit dip