Today’s recipe is a quick and easy raspberry cheesecake dip. It has five ingredients and takes less than five minutes to whip together. Yes, please!
I’m always on the hunt for quick and easy recipes to take to baby showers, lunch at a friend’s, parties, or cook-outs and this recipes fits the bill. It tastes amazing and you can serve it with whatever you have in the house. We loved it with these butter waffle cookies, but it would also be perfect with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, or even fruit. The choice is yours.
So the next time you need a quick and tasty sweet treat just throw this recipe together and enjoy. You can thank me later 🙂
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup raspberries or frozen raspberries crumbles
- Things for dipping: butter cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, animal crackers, fruit…
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and beat until well combines. Continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold the berries into the mixture.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
Thanks for reading!