Cheesecake lovers unite with this quick, easy and oh so creamy Homemade Cheesecake Dip. It has five ingredients and takes less than five minutes to whip together.
I’m always on the hunt for simply recipes to take to baby showers, luncheons, parties, or cook-outs and this recipe fits the bill. It tastes amazing and you can serve it with whatever you have in the house.
Easy Cheesecake Dip
This is a recipe that I like to have all of the ingredients on hand so I can whip it up at a moments notice. This dip is great for any social event as well as an after school snack for kiddos. I don’t know any child that does’t like to dip (and double dip) into something yummy.
Cheesecake dip is so fast to make. You simply combine the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and lemon juice together until the mixture becomes light and fluffy. Then chill and serve. So easy and really tasty.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We loved dipping butter waffle cookies in it. It would also be perfect with graham crackers, animal crackers, vanilla wafers, pretzels or even fruit (grapes and apples are particularly good). The choice is yours.
Store the cheesecake dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. You can also freeze this dip for a couple of months-just thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
The purpose of cream cheese being at room temperature is so it will mix in smoothly with the other ingredients. Cream cheese has a high fat content and it will only take around 30 minutes to be at room temp. If you want to speed up the process you can cut the cream cheese into smaller cubes and lay them out on a plate.
More easy dessert recipes:
- Homemade Vanilla Pudding Cups
- The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Homemade Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
If you’ve tried this cheesecake dip recipe or any other recipe on Bless this Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories AND add your photo to your comment so that other can see your creation.Print
Cheese Cake Dip is the BEST dessert dip recipe! Made with cream cheese, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and condensed milk, you'll have this sweet treat prepared in 5 minutes! Try anything from fruit to pretzels in this creamy cheese cake dip.
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Things for dipping: butter cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, animal crackers, fruit
- In a large bowl add the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and lemon juice and beat until well combined. Continue to beat until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Chill until you are ready to serve.
- Keep any leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- You can used reduced fat cream cheese in this recipe with no issues.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make cheese cake dip, cheesecake dip recipe, dessert dip recipe, homemade dessert dip, easy cheesecake dip recipe
Looking for Other Easy Recipes to Take to a Party or Cook-Out? I'd Try These:
- Healthy Black Bean Dip
- Bean Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Chip Dip
- Simple DIY Hummus Platter
- Not Yo Mama's Bean Dip
- Mini Baked Corn Dogs
- Parmesan Pretzel Bites with Parmesan Dipping Sauce
- After School Snack Tray
- Classic Layered Bean Dip
Enjoy this 4 ingredient Cheese Cake Dip that you'll have ready in 5 minutes! The next time you need a quick and tasty sweet treat just throw this super fast Cheesecake Dip recipe together and enjoy. You can thank me later!