This Easy Fruit Dip Recipe is perfect for a brunch or just adding something special your fruit platter. Plus it only takes three ingredients!
The Best and Easiest Fruit Dip
This Mother’s Day, the family party that evening was a lot of fun and we ate what we always do: dutch oven, baked beans, and pasta salad. We got a little crazy and had a fresh fruit platter. My mother-in-law asked me to make a fruit dip and so I made this one. I don’t know when or where I learned how to make this super easy fruit dip recipe but it’s one I had to share. It only has three ingredients and comes together in a flash. Of course, I only had a bit of left-over fruit dip to take a picture of on Monday, but a perfect picture or not, you need this fruit dip recipe in your life.
This dip is so easy! I love how fluffy the texture is and it’s just the right amount of sweet. It’s not so sweet that it competes with the fruit, but it adds just what a sour green grape needs. I hope you find a reason to make this soon!
What else can I dip in fruit dip besides fruit?
If you don’t want to eat your dip with traditional raw fruits, you can also try dried fruits like apple chips or banana chips! Pretzels and crackers are also an excellent way to eat this dip.
Can fruit dip be stored in the freezer?
Freezing the cream cheese in this dip can change the texture. It is best to avoid freezing the dip and keeping it stored in the fridge.
How long does fruit dip last in the fridge?
Fruit dip can last in the fridge up to a week. It makes it easy to pull out when you are looking for something to snack on throughout the day.Print
This Easy Fruit Dip Recipe is perfect for a brunch or just adding something special your fruit platter.
- 8 ounce cream cheese (reduced fat works well), softened
- 1 small container Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 small container Cool Whip or 2 cups fresh whipped cream
- In a medium bowl combine the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth. Fold in the cool while or whipped cream. Serve cold with fresh fruit.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Category: Dip
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy fruit dip, fruit dip recipe, fruit appetizer idea, fruit party food, how to make fruit dip
Want To Save This Recipe?
More Sweet Dips:
- The Best Caramel Dip
- Cheese Cake Dip- 4 ingredients and 5 minutes never tasted so good!
- Raspberry Cheesecake Dip
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Fruit Dip
Other Ways to Serve Fruit:
- Fall Fruit Pie
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Simple Broiled Grapefruit
- Summer Fruit Desserts Explained- the difference between cobblers, crisps, grunts, buckles, and more!
- Homemade Fruit on the Bottom Yogurt Cups
- Easy Fall Apple and Cheese Board
- Fruit Pizza Sugar Cookies and a Trip to the Farm!
This post was originally published in 2013 and has been updated in July 2019.
This quick and easy Best Fruit Dip Ever tastes delicious and creamy with only three ingredients!