Simple directions on how to make bacon in the air fryer which is very quick, less messy than traditional frying, and super crispy.
- 4 strips of bacon, cut in half
- Turn on your air fryer and preheat it to 375 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Place the bacon halves on the rack that came with the air fryer (so they aren’t sitting directly on the bottom) in an even layer.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes until cooked to your liking. If the bacon moves or curls while cooking, simply use tongs to keep everything in a single layer.
- Use tongs to remove the bacon from the air fryer and place it on a paper towel to absorb the extra grease.
- Enjoy hot or use in your favorite recipes.
- I found that thick cut bacon worked best in the air fryer as it tended to not curl up and get moved around as much by the circulating air.
- Category: side
- Method: air fry
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to cook bacon, bacon, bake bacon, air fryer, breakfast