Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is our favorite pasta salad recipe that comes together in about 20 minutes and the whole family loves it. Hosting a barbecue soon? You’ve found the perfect side salad!
Let’s be honest, summering is fun but it’s tiring (I know I’m not the only mama who’s exhausted by dinnertime). Next time you are in need of a quick and delicious meal, whip up this pasta salad.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
This pasta salad is kind of a one pot meal because it has your pasta, some veggies, and protein all in one bowl, which means that you only need to slice a little watermelon to go on the side and dinner is done. Bonus points if you grill up some zucchini to go with it.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is full of peas, bacon, chicken, fresh tomatoes, and just the right amount of creamy sauce that all come together to make the most delicious creamy pasta salad that is just perfect for a simple summer dinner. This is the perfect dish to take to a party or to enjoy on outside eating al fresco.
What kind of chicken should I use for this pasta salad?
Use whatever chicken you like/have. I cooked up some crispy chicken strips for this batch of pasta salad and it was so good (and so easy!). You can use leftover rotisserie chicken, grilled chicken, or just about any other kind that you like or have.
How many people will Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad serve?
This dish will serve 4 as a main dish or 6-8 as a side. This makes a great side to take to any party, picnic, or cookout! It’s great with steak, grilled corn and avocado salad, and just about any other summer food you’d like.
What pasta should I use when making pasta salad?
You can use whatever pasta you like or have on hand. I prefer to use bowtie pasta or rotini but you can use whatever you’d like.
Video of how to make chicken bacon ranch pasta salad :
More Pasta Salad Recipes:
If you’ve tried this easy pasta salad recipe or any other recipe on Bless this Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories AND add your photo to your comment so that other can see your creation.Print
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is our favorite pasta salad recipe that comes together in about 20 minutes, and the whole family loves it. Hosting a barbecue soon? You've found the perfect side salad!
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed in warm water
- 1 cup tomato pieces
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken, about 8 ounces
- 4 ounces cooked crumbled bacon
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the peas, cooked chicken, bacon, tomato and onion to the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add to the pasta.
- Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
- Use whatever type of chicken you have. Grilled chicken breast, rotisserie chicken, or even crispy chicken strips from the freezer section will work here.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Category: Salad
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch pasta salad recipe, chicken pasta salad recipe, chicken bacon pasta salad recipe, summer salad recipes, best homemade pasta salad recipe
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is a total crowd pleaser. It is full of protein and will be the hit of your next summer party!