Pinwheel recipes for lunch boxes are a fast and simplified way to pack lunches for little ones (and adults, too!) on the go that keep well for school or work lunches.
- 1 tortilla roll-up (more details in post)
- Extra protein (boiled egg or cheese stick), if needed
- Make your tortilla roll-up by adding what you like to the tortilla (see ideas below), rolling it up, and slicing it.
- Add additional items to the lunch box to round out the meal, such as fruit, veggies, additional protein, and a treat, like chocolate chips or a fresh cookie.
- Store in the fridge or lunch box until ready to eat.
- I feel like these are best made and eaten on the same day.
- If your school is nut-free, try using sunbutter or other seed butters instead of peanut butter.
- When I'm making lunches, pulling veggies from my veggie box is a real time saver.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: lunch
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: lunch box, lunch box ideas, packed lunch, school lunch, easy lunch ideas, tortilla roll ups, tortilla pinwheels