- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease two 9×5-inch loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combing the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In another medium bowl combine the eggs, sugar, oil, applesauce, and bananas. Stir until well combined.
- Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just incorporated. Don’t over mix at this point of the batter will get tough. Add the shredded zucchini and gently fold it into the batter. Pour the batter evenly into the two prepared pans and bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan, and then let it cool completely before serving. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is from The Brown Eyed Baker.