Quick, simple, and delicious mini baked corn dogs are the perfect easy lunch or dinner for your busy weeks. Your kids will love these cute little corn dog bites!
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Bread Mix (8.5 ounce box)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 hot dogs, cut into 6 pieces each
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease mini muffin tins, and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the Jiffy mix, egg, milk, and spices. Whisk until completely combined.
- Spoon 2 teaspoons of the cornbread batter into each muffin cup, and then gently press a piece of hot dog into the middle of each muffin.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the edges are golden-brown and the corn muffin is cooked through.
- Let the mini corn dogs rest in the pan a few minutes before removing.
- The Jiffy corn bread mix was surprisingly sweet. I like a sweet and salty combo, so I enjoyed it. If you like your cornbread or corn dogs less sweet, then you might want to try a different brand of corn bread mix.
- Hebrew National are out favorite brand of hot dogs. They have so much flavor!
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade corn dogs, corn dog bites, appetizer quick and easy, quick appetizer recipes, easy snack idea, easy corn dogs, how to make corn dogs, corn dog recipe