This Honey Caramel Corn recipe is a sweet and slightly salty snack that you will LOVE munching on any day of the week. And it's so easy to make!
- 1/2 cup un-popped popping corn, or about 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- Coarse salt, optional
- Pop your corn, place it in a medium bowl, and pick out all of the un-popped kernels so you won't break your teeth later.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F., and line baking sheet with parchment paper or butter, or spray the parchment so the popcorn won't stick.
- In a medium saucepan, melt honey and butter over medium heat until it starts to boil. Boil for 1 minute, stirring very often. Don't boil over high heat, as the honey will burn.
- Take off of the heat, and add vanilla, baking soda, and cinnamon if you are using it. It will bubble up and look all foamy.
- Drizzle over popcorn, and stir to combine. Spread onto baking sheet and sprinkle with coarse salt, about 1/2 teaspoon.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes until golden, but don't over-bake because it will burn.
- Stir after you take it out of the oven or it will all stick together in one big lump.
- Cool slightly and then enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel corn, caramel corn recipe, homemade caramel corn, how to make caramel corn, easy caramel corn recipe, best caramel corn recipe