This classic coleslaw dressing recipe is make with mayo, a little vinegar, sugar, and a few simple secret spices and it's perfect to top your favorite coleslaw recipe or any other salad that you like.
- 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons apple cider or white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons celery seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add the mayo, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery seeds, salt, and black pepper to a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Serve over your favorite salad.
- This is a perfect amount of dressing for a 14 ounce bag of coleslaw salad mix or about 8 cups of chopped cabbage.
- You can find my full coleslaw recipe, using this dressing recipe here.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week and use as you'd like for a salad dressing or to make 1 large batch of coleslaw.
- You can use this one any kind of salad, cabbage, or mixed greens that you like. It's a delicious general salad dressing.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: side
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cole slaw dressing, how to make cole slaw dressing, dressing for cole slaw