Looking for a simple yet indulgent dessert to satisfy your chocolate cravings? Look no further than these heavenly Fudgy Brownies! Packed with rich cocoa flavor and a moist, melt-in-your-mouth texture, these brownies are the perfect blend of gooey and decadent. With just a handful of ingredients and minimal effort, you'll have a tray of fudgy deliciousness ready to be devoured.
These brownies are incredibly easy to make! With only a few ingredients and simple steps, even novice bakers can achieve deliciously fudgy results. The recipe doesn't require any complex techniques or special equipment, making it accessible to anyone with a basic kitchen setup.
Easy Fudgy Brownies
Homemade brownies are so good and in my opinion so much better than a box version. When you make brownies at home, you have control over the ingredients and the baking process. You can ensure that you use fresh, high-quality ingredients, including real butter, eggs, and premium chocolate. This results in a superior taste and texture compared to pre-packaged brownies that may contain preservatives or artificial flavors.
If you want extra fudgy brownies have a moist and slightly undercooked center. To achieve this, you'll want to reduce the baking time compared to cakey brownies. Start checking for doneness a few minutes earlier than the recommended time and remove the brownies from the oven as soon as a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Avoid overbaking, as it can result in a dry texture.
- Baking chocolate
Keep scrolling to find a full, printable recipe with a detailed ingredient list.
- Preheat your oven and grease baking pan.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt unsweetened chocolate and butter together, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Gently fold in the flour and salt until just mixed.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Lunch Lady Brownies
- Small Batch Double Chocolate Brownies
- Rich Peanut Butter Brownies
- Perfect Every Time Brownies
If you’ve tried this Easy Fudgy Brownies recipe or any other recipe on Bless This Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories.
Easy Fudgy Brownies
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate baking chocolate
- ½ cup butter salted or unsalted
- 1 cup sugar granulated
- 2 eggs large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup flour all-purpose
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating your oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Prepare a 9x9 inch square baking pan by greasing it generously. You can use a bit of butter, oil, or a non-stick spray for this. You could also line the pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two opposite sides. This will allow you to lift the brownies out of the pan more easily after baking.
- Take a 2-quart saucepan and add in the 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate and ½ cup of butter. Place the saucepan over low heat.
- Stir the mixture constantly to ensure that the chocolate and butter melt evenly and do not burn.
- Once the chocolate and butter have melted together, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Stir in the sugar, eggs, and vanilla into the chocolate and butter mixture. Make sure to stir well, so the sugar dissolves, and the eggs and vanilla are evenly distributed.
- Next, gently fold in the flour and salt. Stir until just combined. Don't over mix, it just should be well combined.
- Pour your brownie batter into the prepared pan. Use a spatula to level the batter evenly throughout the pan.
- Put the pan in your preheated oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes. To check if your brownies are done, insert a toothpick in the center. If it comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs (not wet batter), your brownies are ready.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let them cool in the pan for at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
- Baking time may vary slightly depending on your oven, so start checking the brownies after about 18 minutes to avoid over-baking.
- If you prefer your brownies more fudgy, you can slightly under-bake them by a couple of minutes.
- Once completely cooled, these brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days, or refrigerated for a week. They can also be frozen for up to three months.
- Brownies are great on their own, or you can serve them with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra special treat.
Whether you're savoring a warm brownie straight from the oven or indulging in a leftover piece the next day, homemade fudgy brownies offer a level of freshness and satisfaction that cannot be replicated by anything store-bought.