These delicious Sliders are mini burgers that pack a punch in every bite. Sliders are perfect for parties, game nights, or even just a casual dinner at home.
You are only a few ingredients away from mouthwatering sliders. For this recipe you will need ground beef, salt, pepper, American cheese, butter, and sesame seeds. Get ready for a flavor explosion!
To start off, we'll need 1 pound of good ol' ground beef. Ground beef is a classic choice for sliders, as it brings a rich and juicy texture to each patty. Make sure to choose a lean variety, which will help keep the sliders moist without being overly greasy.
When shaping the patties make sure to take small portions of the seasoned ground beef and gently form them into mini patties. Aim for a size that will fit perfectly on your slider buns. Remember, sliders are all about being bite-sized and cute!
- Ground beef
- Slider buns
- American cheese
- Sesame seeds
Keep scrolling to find a full, printable recipe with a detailed ingredient list.
- Cook ground beef with salt and pepper in a pan until fully cooked.
- Place bottom half of slider buns in a baking dish and add cooked ground beef.
- Layer with American cheese and cover with remaining buns.
- Brush melted butter on top buns, sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Cover with foil and broil for 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious sliders!
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! While American cheese is commonly used for sliders, feel free to explore different cheese options based on your preferences. Cheddar, Swiss, pepper jack, or even a combination of cheeses can add unique flavors to your sliders.
You can prepare the sliders ahead of time by assembling the patties, cooking them, and then refrigerating or freezing them. When you're ready to enjoy, simply reheat the sliders in the oven or microwave and serve.
Slider buns can be found in most grocery stores or bakeries. If you can't find them, you can also use dinner rolls or small-sized burger buns as an alternative.
Sliders are perfect for parties. Simply adjust the size of the patties and buns to create mini sliders that are easy to handle and enjoy in a social setting.
- Air Fryer Hamburgers
- Grilled Hamburger Tin Foil Dinners
- Sourdough Hamburger Buns
- Easy Pizza Twists
- Easy Homemade Hamburger Helper
If you’ve tried this Sliders recipe or any other recipe on Bless This Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slider buns
- 5 slices American cheese
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a large pan or skillet, combine the ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook the beef over medium heat until it is cooked all the way through.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a glass baking dish and top them with the ground beef.
- Layer the American cheese over the ground beef and top with the remaining slider buns.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe dish and use a spoon or pastry brush to top the buns with the butter. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top the sliders.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and broil on high for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Covering the sliders with tin foil will help prevent the top of the sliders from burning while under the broiler.
- The size of pan you will need will depend on the size of buns you are using.
- I like to use American kraft singles, but you can also use sliced cheddar cheese or any of your other favorite cheeses in this recipe.
- I like to keep the seasoning on this beef light in order to let the flavor of the meat shine, but you can add some minced onion and minced garlic to add a little extra flavor if you’d like.
- These sliders are best served fresh, but you can store them in the fridge for up to 3 days and reheat them in the microwave or in the broiler covered with tin foil.
With their juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and flavorful toppings, these sliders are sure to satisfy your cravings and impress your guests. Whether you're enjoying them at a party, game night, or a casual dinner, these bite-sized wonders are always a hit.