Jalapeño Popper Dip is creamy, zesty, and oh-so-cheesy. Packed with minced jalapeños, cream cheese, mayo, shredded cheddar cheese, and crispy bacon, this crowd-pleasing dip is sure to tantalize your taste buds and leave you craving for more.
You can make this as spicy as you'd like. If you want a less spicy version than remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapeño if you prefer a milder heat level. Adjust according to your personal preference for spiciness.
Jalapeño Popper Dip
Make sure you let the cream cheese come to room temperature before you whip the ingredients together, otherwise you will have clumps of cream cheese and the other ingredients will not distribute properly,
Jalapeño popper dip is a show-stopping appetizer that will leave your guests craving more. Whether it's a game night, a potluck, or simply a casual gathering with friends, this dip is guaranteed to be a hit.
- Cream cheese
Keep scrolling to find a full, printable recipe with a detailed ingredient list.
- Take about three-quarters of those jalapenos, bacon, and cheese and toss them into a mixing bowl with the cream cheese and mayo. Grab a trusty spoon or an electric hand mixer and whip everything together until it's smooth and creamy.
- Once your dip is all mixed up, it's time to transfer it to an oven-safe baking dish. But wait, we're not done yet! Sprinkle the remaining jalapenos, cheese, and bacon on top for an extra flavor explosion. Trust me, you won't regret it.
- Pop that dish into the preheated oven and let it work its magic for about 25 minutes. Keep an eye on it until it becomes all bubbly and irresistible.
- And voila! You've just created a masterpiece of creamy, cheesy, and spicy goodness. Grab some chips, crackers, or veggies for dipping, and get ready to wow your taste buds with this mouthwatering jalapeno popper dip. It's the perfect appetizer for any gathering or just a cozy night in. So, dig in and enjoy the deliciousness!
Frequently Asked Questions
ou have full control over the heat level of the dip. If you prefer a milder taste, remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapenos before adding them to the dip. On the other hand, if you want to crank up the heat, feel free to include more jalapenos or even leave some seeds in.
Yes, you can! The dip can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated until you're ready to bake it. Simply cover the baking dish with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and store it in the refrigerator. When you're ready to serve, remove it from the fridge, let it come to room temperature, and then bake as directed.
here are plenty of options for dipping! Tortilla chips, crispy breadsticks, pretzels, sliced baguette, or even fresh vegetable sticks like celery and carrot are all great choices. Get creative and choose your favorite dippers.
Definitely! While the recipe calls for cheddar cheese, you can experiment with different varieties to suit your taste. Pepper Jack, Colby Jack, or even a smoky Gouda can add a unique twist to the dip. Just make sure to use cheeses that melt well for that creamy texture.
Of course! Simply double or triple the ingredients to accommodate a larger crowd. Adjust the cooking time accordingly, as a larger batch may require additional baking time to ensure it's heated through and bubbly.
- Healthy Black Bean Dip
- The Best and Easiest Fruit Dip Recipe
- Classic Layered Bean Dip
- Loaded Baked Potato Dip
If you’ve tried this Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe or any other recipe on Bless This Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories.
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 medium jalapenos minced (about ½ cup)
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 cups freshly shredded medium cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- While the oven preheats, add ¾ of the jalapenos, ¾ of the bacon, and ¾ of the cheese to a mixing bowl with the cream cheese and mayo.
- Use a spoon or electric hand mixer to whip the ingredients together until smooth and creamy. Make sure the jalapenos, cheese, and bacon are all evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Transfer the dip to an oven safe baking dish and top with the remaining jalapenos, cheese, and bacon. Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly.
- I like to use precooked bacon that you just microwave, but any type of bacon will work just fine.
- Make sure you let the cream cheese come to room temperature before you whip the ingredients together, otherwise you will have clumps of cream cheese and the other ingredients will not distribute properly,
- Freshly shredded cheddar cheese will melt better than pre-shredded cheese, but you can use pre-shredded cheese if you need to.
- You can prep this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge covered with plastic wrap for up to 24 hours before cooking it.
- Any leftover dip can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can serve your leftover dip cold, or reheat it in the microwave for about a minute or 1 ½ minutes.
- While I prefer this dip with chips, it can also be served with a veggie tray.
The Jalapeño Popper Dip is all about enjoying bold flavors and creating a memorable snacking experience! I can't wait for you to try this delicious dip.