Fast, family-friendly, and so beautiful! You'll love this super simple grilled pork loin and rainbow veggies all summer long.
- 1 package Adaptable Whiskey Black Pepper Pork Loin Filet (1 pound)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 medium yellow summer squash
- 1 medium green zucchini
- 1 medium red onion
- Grill skewers
- Salt and pepper to taste or other seasoning blend you like
- Remove the pork from the fridge and let it rest at room temperature while you prepare your vegetables.
- The cherry tomatoes are left whole; cut the bell pepper, summer squash, zucchini, and red onion into large but bite-sized pieces, about 1.5 inches square each. For the squashes, I like to cut them into 1-inch rounds and if the rounds are bigger than bite size, I’ll cut the rounds in half to make half-moon pieces.
- Thread your vegetables onto your skewers, working in rainbow order if you’d like (tomato, then orange bell pepper, then yellow squash, then zucchini, followed by the red onion). Repeat on the skewer until it’s full but leave an inch or two on both ends to make sure nothing falls off. Repeat on remaining skewers until you’ve used all your vegetables.
- When your vegetables are ready, prepare your grill.
- Preheat your grill over medium-high heat. Clean and oil the grates (I do this with a cleaning brush and then I dip a paper towel in oil and rub it on the grates; this helps everything to not stick).
- Reduce the heat to medium to medium-high, and place your pork tenderloin in the center. The loin has three natural sides — grill each side for 10 minutes, continuing to turn to a new side after each 10 minutes.
- Add the vegetables for the last 10 minutes of grilling, turning them once halfway through cooking.
- Cook until the pork reaches 145 degrees F. on an instant read thermometer, about 30 to 35 minutes on the grill. Cook the vegetables until they are tender and crisp.
- Remove the pork and vegetables from the grill as they are done cooking.
- Let the pork rest for 3 minutes before slicing.
- Season the vegetables generously with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning blend.
- Serve right away while still hot.
- If using wood grill skewers, be sure to soak them in water for a few hours before using or they will catch on fire on the grill.
- You can use whatever veggies you like or have on hand. We’ll often add mushrooms to this lineup. The key is to cut them to similar sizes so that they finish cooking at the same time.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to grill pork, how to grill pork loin, how to grill pork tenderloin, grilled pork loin, grilled pork loin recipe