This Cake Batter Fudge is just as fun as it sounds, and it’s super easy; no candy thermometer needed! You’ll love all the sprinkles and how festive it looks. This is a great little treat to make and take to friends for their birthday because it’s so easy and doesn’t make an enormous batch.
If you love cake batter flavor try Homemade Cake Batter Ice Cream too. It’s delicious!
Cake Batter Fudge
Cake batter is such a great flavor. I love cake and it’s totally fun when that flavor makes an appearance in non-cake items. Our favorite is cake batter ice cream. We have a shop here in town that’s open for a few hours a day during tourist season. After a morning of garden work and chores we like to treat ourselves to a little scoop of ice cream once in a while; cake batter gets chosen more times than not.
How long does fudge need to chill before serving?
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving. Make sure to store any left overs covered in the fridge.
Do I need to use a candy thermometer for cake batter fudge?
Nope! Part of why I love this recipe-super simple and no candy thermometer needed.
This cake batter fudge is just as fun as it sounds, and it’s super easy! No candy thermometer needed! The perfect, simple treat to take to birthday parties.
- 2 cups white cake mix with sprinkles included (sometimes called Birthday cake or Funfetti on the box)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Spray an 8 by 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set side.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl add the cake mix and the powdered sugar and whisk to combine. Add all of the butter and the milk to the bowl but do not stir it in. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Take the bowl out of the microwave and add the chocolate chips. Then stir stir everything in the bowl together. The mixture will be very thick. Stir until there is no powder left and the chocolate chips melt.
- Spread the warm mixture evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan. Use your hands or the bottom of a measuring cup to press and smooth the top down. While the mixture is still warm add the sprinkles to the top and press them lightly into the surface of the fudge so that they stick.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving. Store any left overs covered in the fridge.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade fudge recipe, easy party dessert idea, cake batter fudge recipe
Want To Save This Recipe?
This recipes was inspired by and slightly adapted from Sally’s Baking Addiction.
Isn’t it pretty!
And if you like this Easy Cake Batter Fudge recipe you might also like these:
- Perfect Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Icing
- Cake Batter Dessert Waffles with Ice Cream
- Homemade Cake Batter Ice Cream
- No Machine Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream
- 13 Must-Make Fudge Recipes
I know you are going to love this cake batter fudge. It’s fun and it’s super easy! The perfect, simple treat to take to birthday parties.