Air Fryer Corn Dogs are a tasty snack or quick dinner for kids and adults alike. Plus, they are super easy to make.
Air fryer corn dogs are a delicious and fun snack that you can make at home. Whether you're enjoying them as an after-school treat or a party snack, these crispy, tasty creations are sure to be a hit.
Table Of Contents
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- Crispy Goodness: Air frying makes corn dogs super crispy on the outside while keeping them moist on the inside. It's like magic!
- Healthier Option: Compared to deep-frying, air frying uses much less oil, so your corn dogs are a bit healthier without sacrificing flavor.
- Quick and Easy: You can whip up a batch of air fryer corn dogs in no time. It's a perfect after-school snack or a quick dinner option.
- Frozen corn dogs: That's it! Too easy.
Popular Substitutions and Variations
- Cheese-Stuffed: Before wrapping your hot dog in the cornbread batter, try adding a slice of cheese. It'll melt into gooey goodness.
- Mini Corn Dogs: Make smaller versions for bite-sized snacks or party appetizers.
- Bacon-Wrapped: Wrap your hot dog with bacon before dipping it in the batter. Extra crispy and extra tasty!
How To Make Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- Take the corn dogs out of their packaging and arrange them in a single layer inside the air fryer basket. Make sure to leave some space between each corn dog to ensure they cook evenly.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 360 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and cook the corn dogs for 10 to 12 minutes. Remember to flip them around halfway through the cooking time, which is at the 6-minute mark.
- Once they're done cooking, remove the corn dogs from the air fryer, and they're ready to be served. Enjoy your delicious crispy treats!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can! They'll come out perfectly crispy.
Air Fry at 360 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, turning them around at 6 minutes.
To prevent sticking, you can lightly coat the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray or brush it with a little oil before placing the corn dogs inside. This will help the batter release easily.
- Preheat Your Air Fryer: Give your air fryer a few minutes to preheat before adding the corn dogs. This ensures they cook evenly.
- Don't Overcrowd: Make sure to leave some space between each corn dog in the air fryer basket so that the air can circulate and cook them evenly.
- Rotate Halfway: If you're making a big batch, halfway through cooking time, flip the corn dogs or rotate the basket to ensure even cooking.
Did you try this recipe? Leave a ⭐️ rating below and share it on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Air Fryer Corn Dogs
- 5 frozen corn dogs
- Unpack the corn dogs and place them into the air fryer basket, in a single layers and leaving space in between them to allow even cooking.
- Air Fry at 360 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes, turning them around at 6 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- The internal temperature of a cooked corn dog is 165 degrees F.
- Depending on the air fryer you are using, temperature and time may vary. I would suggest not to go too high in the temperature because you want to heat the corn dogs through and if the temperature is too high it will burn the outside before the inside is ready.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days
- Re-warm: Air fry at 350 degrees F for 3 to 4 minutes.