- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cream, beat until stiff (or 8 ounces Cool Whip topping if that’s how you roll)
- 1 prepared chocolate crust
- Hershey’s chocolate bar for garnish, optional
- In a medium mixing bowl cream (with a hand mixer) cream cheese and peanut butter together.
- Add milk and powdered sugar, beating until combine and fluffy.
- Fold in half the whipped cream or cool whip.
- Place whipped mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped cream or cool whip.
- For a garnish, use your vegetable peeler and made chocolate curls from the edge of a Hershey’s bar.
- Cover pie and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, cut and do so, don’t thaw first.
- I had prepared crusts on hand, but if you don’t, make one… You could also put this in a graham cracker crust. Here’s my recipe for chocolate and graham cracker pie crust, both would be great for this recipe.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no-bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pie, pie crust, peanut butter pie, dessert, no bake