Rainbow Grilled Chicken Salad is a simple delicious meal that can be the host to just about any of the dressings I love. If you need a serving suggestion, I'd try this salad with the honey mustard, ranch, or blue cheese.
I love a good grilled chicken recipe. If you do too, try these: Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad, Weeknight Grilled Chicken Sandwiches with Pineapple Salsa (30 Minute Meal) and Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breast.
Rainbow Grilled Chicken Salad
When you make and blog about 9 staple salad dressing you should know how to make, you suddenly have a fridge full of dressing, which means you need to make some perfect salads to use up that dressing. That's why we eat salad, right? To have a medium with which to eat salad dressing?
Grilled chicken salads are one of my favorite main dishes to serve in the warm months of the year. I don't have to fire up my oven, which is nice, and it feels fresh and light.
Is a Grilled Chicken Salad a main dish or side dish?
Can I meal prep this salad ahead of time?
This is a great meal to prep head of time! You can grill the chicken breast, make your veggie box, and store the chopped/washed lettuce in a mason jar. All you'll have to do the day of is put it together. I love meal prepping! You could also turn all of this into a salad in a jar if you want to pack it somewhere or take it to the office for lunch.
Rainbow Grilled Chicken Salad is a simple delicious meal that can be the host to just about any of the dressings I love.
- Place the shredded Romain in a salad bowl. Top with additional vegetables, avacado, and sliced grilled chicken. Serve with your favorite dressing.
- I had like this withhoney mustard, ranch, or blue cheese dressing(all recipe linked to because homemade is so good!).
- This is the perfect lunch or dinner. It serves 4 as a side or 2 as a main dish.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Salad
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 4.2g
- Sodium: 57.1mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 14.5g
- Protein: 24.5g
- Cholesterol: 68.9mg
Keywords: Grilled Chicken, salad, meal prep, fresh food, grill
In the mood for more summer-friendly recipes? Try these?
- Barbecue Ranch Grilled Chicken Salad
- Easy Apple Cabbage Salad with Pecans
- Grilled Honey Lime Chicken Breast
- Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
- Grilled Chicken Tacos
- How to Make Homemade Chicken Strips in the Air Fryer
- Brown Sugar and Garlic Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Classic Potato Salad Recipe
- Easy Apple Spinach Salad with an Apple Vinaigrette
- The Best Chicken Tostada Recipe
This easy summer salad is sure to become a favorite in no time. Enjoy!