Are you a fan of garlic? Do you love pasta? If so, then brace yourself for a mouthwatering adventure with a dish that brings together the best of both worlds: Garlic Noodles! These aromatic, buttery, and oh-so-satisfying noodles are guaranteed to leave you craving for more.
Garlic noodles are incredibly easy to make, making them an ideal go-to dish for any occasion. With just a handful of ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can whip up a flavorful dish that will impress everyone.
Garlic noodles are versatile and can be paired with a variety of proteins and vegetables. They make a fantastic side dish for grilled chicken, steak, shrimp, or tofu. You can also enjoy them as a standalone meal by adding some sautéed veggies or tossing them with parmesan cheese for an extra kick.
For a lighter and vegetarian-friendly option, pair garlic noodles with sautéed vegetables like broccoli, bell peppers, or mushrooms. The noodles absorb the flavors of the veggies, creating a satisfying and wholesome meal.
- Garlic powder
- Fresh garlic
- Soy sauce
- Parmigiano cheese
Keep scrolling to find a full, printable recipe with a detailed ingredient list.
- To make garlic noodles, start by cooking your favorite pasta according to the package directions. Once cooked, set the pasta aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt some butter and add both garlic powder and minced garlic. Stir until the butter is melted and the garlic is well incorporated, releasing its aromatic flavors.
- Next, add a touch of sugar, along with soy sauce, fish sauce, and oyster sauce to the skillet. Mix everything together until well combined and bring the sauce to a gentle simmer.
- Now it's time to add the cooked pasta to the skillet, tossing and stirring to ensure the noodles are evenly coated with the flavorful sauce. Once the pasta is nicely coated, transfer it to a serving dish and finish off with a sprinkle of grated Parmigiano cheese for an extra layer of deliciousness.
- Now sit back, grab a fork, and savor the delightful fusion of garlic-infused pasta perfection!
Frequently Asked Questions
Feel free to experiment with other types such as spaghetti, linguine, or even rice noodles.
Of course! The amount of garlic you use can be adjusted according to your personal preference. If you're a garlic enthusiast, go ahead and load up on the cloves. If you prefer a milder flavor, reduce the amount accordingly.
If your little ones are garlic lovers, they will likely enjoy garlic noodles. However, if they are not accustomed to strong flavors, you may want to reduce the amount of garlic or opt for a milder version.
- Pesto Pasta
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Creamy Pasta with Bacon and Peas
- Chicken with Tomatoes and Garlic Pasta
- Spaghetti Carbonara
If you’ve tried this Garlic Noodles recipe or any other recipe on Bless This Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories.
- 16 ounces spaghetti cooked according to directions on the box
- ½ cup salted butter 1 stick
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic about 5-6 cloves
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmigiano cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter and add the garlic powder and minced garlic. Mix until the butter is all melted and the garlic is incorporated.
- Add the sugar and soy sauce. Mix until combined and bring to a simmer.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and mix to coat with the sauce.
- Serve with a sprinkle of Parmigiano cheese!
- You can skip the soy sauce and sugar, they just add a little demention to the dish.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days
- Re-warm: In a skillet add the pasta and 1 tablespoon of water. Warm on medium-low heat until the desired temperature.
- Have fun with the recipe: Add your favorite protein, shrimp, chicken.Serve with a different cheese, and add some fresh chopped herbs
Garlic noodles are a delightful, fuss-free dish that adds a burst of flavor to any meal. Grab your garlic, boil some noodles, and get ready to indulge in a simple yet incredibly satisfying dish. Garlic lovers, unite!