Excuse me, did someone say ravioli lasagna?! YES, it’s a thing, and it is just as heavenly as it sounds! This is like all your childhood dreams coming true: cheese, pasta, layered goodness. You’ll love how easy and fun it is!
- 2 24-ounce jars marinara pasta sauce
- 2 30-ounce bags frozen cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread half of a jar of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Add 1 package of ravioli in an even layer over the sauce.
- Add the second half of the jar of marinara.
- Add the second bag of ravioli in an even layer over the sauce.
- Add a full jar of marinara over the ravioli.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and then sprinkle on the mozzarella cheese.
- Spray a piece of aluminum foil with cooking spray. Cover the dish with aluminum foil, sprayed side down (so that the cheese doesn’t stick to the foil).
- Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the sauce is bubbly.
- Remove pan from oven let sit for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with basil, if desired. Serve warm.
- You don’t have to thaw or cook the ravioli first; just put it in the pan frozen.
- You can use your favorite ravioli here. There’s a great 4-cheese and a spinach cheese ravioli that I like, and all of them are great in this recipe.
- I’m pretty picky about my jarred marinara sauce, and Rao’s Homemade (though pricier) is my favorite. I try to stock up when I see it on sale.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: Italian
- Calories: 580
- Sugar: 46.8
- Sodium: 4196.5mg
- Fat: 17.2g
- Carbohydrates: 88g
- Protein: 18.2g