Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing made with green salsa, mayo, and herbs. Perfect for your favorite taco salad or to add to nachos! It's simple to make, just throw it in the blender and go!
Cilantro Lime Dressing
You know those dips and sauces that you want to use with pretty much everything? Maybe your vice is salsa or ranch or a melty cheese sauce. Well, this Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing might make its way to the top of your list after you give it a try. It's THAT good, and that easy to make. Seriously, all you need is a handful of ingredients, a blender, and a few minutes of your time.
This delicious dressing is good on ALL the things, too! Douse your salads and nachos in it, or drizzle it on top of a batch of tacos or enchiladas fresh out of the oven. The fresh and vibrant tastes of lime and cilantro melding together are some of my true favorites, and they really bring a burst of brightness to this dressing. It's out of this world, and I can't wait for you to give it a try.
How do you make Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing?
This will truly be your newest fast and easy go-to dressing! It takes 5 minutes or less. All you need is some salsa verde, mayonnaise, cilantro, limes, garlic, dried parsley, homemade taco seasoning (also a cinch to throw together!), and salt and pepper to taste. Get it all in the blender, and blend until smooth!
How do you store Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing?
After you make it, put your dressing in an airtight container, ideally something that pours well like a Mason jar, and store it in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
What do you do if your dressing is too thin or too thick?
If your dressing is too thin, add some more mayo or even a spoonful or two of sour cream. If it's too thick, blend in some more salsa or buttermilk to thin it out.
Rich and Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing made with green salsa, mayo, and more that is perfect for your favorite taco salad or to add to nachos!
- 1 small can salsa verde (7 ounces or about ⅔ cup)
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ a bunch cilantro
- Juice and zest from 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons homemade taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the jar of your blender, and blend until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a bit more salsa or a bit of buttermilk.
- If the mixture is too thin, add more mayo or even some sour cream.
- Serve on all the things.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge (such as a mason jar with a lid).
- Use within 10 days.
- If you like a little heat, add a jalapeno with the seeds removed.
- If you like a lot of heat, add two whole jalapenos with the seeds. Blend it up and go!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cilantro lime, dressing, salad dressing, salad dressing healthy, salad dressing recipe, salad dressing homemade, best salad dressing,
For more salad dressing recipes, check out:
- Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
- Berry Spinach Salad with Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing
- Asian Chicken Salad with Peanut Lime Dressing
- 9 Staple Salad Dressings You Should Know How to Make
- Put-it-on-Allthethings Cilantro Ranch Dressing and Sauce
- Creamy Cilantro Ranch Dressing Recipe
- Rainbow Salad with Honey Mustard Dressing
- Easy Apple Spinach Salad with an Apple Vinaigrette