You are in for a real treat today because I’m sharing THE perfect Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips.These cookies not only taste delicious but they look beautiful too.
This cookie is made up of a yummy chocolate base that is chewy in the center but has a crisp outer edge. Throw in white chocolate chips and you just made yourself a crowd pleasing dessert.
Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
These are my husband’s very favorite cookie and for good reason! His mom has been making them for him for ages and this is her recipe. I have never had a homemade version of this cookie until after we got married. Isn’t it funny how some things are “normal” recipes to people and they are completely new and novel to others.
Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips are a chocolate lovers dream and incredible easy to make. This recipe calls for a hefty amount of cocoa but the white chocolate pairs perfectly with the other ingredients. It is honestly one of the best cookies out there!
How can I tell when chocolate cookies are done?
When you start to see the edges of the cookie set, you will be getting really close. It’s a little hard to tell when these dark cookies are done, so I recommend setting a timer so you don’t burn the cookies.
Can you freeze cookies?
I freeze cookies all the time. I make a big batch and save the extra for school lunches or a quick dessert. Make sure they are stored in an airtight container and you are good to go.
Does the dough need to chill before baking?
These cookies don't need to be chilled which makes this a really quick recipe to make.
More cookie recipe:
- The Best Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Easy Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Soft Gingerbread Cookie Recipe
If you’ve tried this recipe for chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips or any other recipe on Bless this Mess, then don’t forget to rate the recipe and leave me a comment below! I would love to hear about your experience making it. And if you snapped some pictures of it, share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories AND add your photo to your comment so that other can see your creation.Print
Chocolate cookie dough with white chocolate chips make for such a fun cookies that a little different than the traditional version. This is my husband's favorite cookie of all time.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer beat together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and beat to combine well.
- Add the flour, cocoa, soda, and salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Scoop on to the prepared baking sheet in rounded 1 tablespoon scoops. If you'd like a few more white chips to be seen, poke them on the top of the cookie dough ball by hand. This isn't necessary but it makes them prettier.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes until the centers are set. Let the cookies cool on the pan for 2 or 3 minutes and then let them finish cooling on a wire rack.
- It's a little hard to tell when these dark cookies are done, so set a timer!
- Store left-overs in an air-tight container or in the freezer for long term storage.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 14.6g
- Sodium: 65.3mg
- Fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrates: 21.7g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 25.8mg
Keywords: white chocolate chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips, chocolate white chocolate chip cookie recipe
Craving a cookie? Try these favorites:
- Easy Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies
- Giant M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Amazing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Soft and Puffy Greek Yogurt Sugar Cookies
- Old Fashioned Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Super Small Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies (Makes 6 Cookies!)
I am excited for you to try Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Chips. They are easy, chocolatey and such a fun change from the typical cookie.