This recipe for 4 Ingredient Strawberry Frozen Yogurt literally takes 5 minutes to make and tastes just like a traditional frozen yogurt! It’s a great healthy summer dessert when you’re craving ice cream.
Kids Love This Homemade Frozen Yogurt Recipe
I love having sweet treats ready while the kids are home during the summer and I love it even more when those treats are actually good for them. We eat a lot of homemade popsicles, date balls, and recently, homemade frozen yogurt. My kids loved this recipe and I did too!
I felt like this was a new way to serve fruit that wasn’t a smoothie or popsicle, which we get a lot of. The color is beautiful, I have everything on hand most of the time, and you just can’t beat how quickly it comes together. This is a recipe we have been making almost daily, all week long.
You will need a food processor for this recipe, and that produces a nice thick frozen yogurt. I really like this one that I’ve used for a few years (it’s perfect for making date balls too). The texture is smooth and about as thick as a traditional soft serve frozen yogurt or ice cream.
How do I make frozen yogurt more thick?
If you’d like it more firm you can always add the blended mixture to an airtight container and stick it in the freezer for a few hours. This will scoop up more like a store-bought ice cream from the freezer section. Both are delicious.
Can I double this strawberry frozen yogurt recipe?
I’ve been making two batches at time lately, one to eat right away, nice and soft, and a second to stick in the freezer for another day. This way I only have to get my food processor out and dirtied once.
This recipe for 4 Ingredient Strawberry Frozen Yogurt literally takes 5 minutes to make and tastes just like a traditional frozen yogurt!
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3–4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of one lemon
- Add all of ingredients to the bowl of a large food processor and process until smooth, about 5 minutes. Serve right away. If you like a more firm frozen yogurt transfer the strawberry mixture to an air-tight container and allow to freeze for about 2 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container for up to a month.
- You can add more honey if you’d like a sweeter frozen yogurt.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 25.5g
- Sodium: 11.8mg
- Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 33.8g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 1.1mg
Keywords: strawberry frozen yogurt, strawberry recipe, strawberry dessert, strawberry frozen yogurt recipe, frozen yogurt recipe, healthy frozen, yogurt recipe, recipe for frozen yogurt, greek frozen yogurt, homemade frozen yogurt
Want To Save This Recipe?
More Cold Dessert Recipes You’ll Love:
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cake Batter Dessert Waffles with Ice Cream
- Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Fresh Peach Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Blueberry Chia Popsicles
- Quick and Easy Peach Pineapple Popsicles
- Cookies and Cream Popsicles
- Easy Healthy Rainbow Popsicles