This recipe for 4 Ingredient Frozen Yogurt literally takes 5 minutes to make and tastes just like a traditional frozen yogurt.
4 Ingredient Frozen Yogurt
I love having sweet treats ready while the kids are home during the summer and I love it even more when those treats are actually good for them. We eat a lot of homemade popsicles, date balls, and recently, homemade frozen yogurt. My kids loved this recipe and I did too!
I felt like this was a new way to serve fruit that wasn’t a smoothie or popsicle, which we get a lot of. The color is beautiful, I have everything on hand most of the time, and you just can’t beat how quickly it comes together. This is a recipe we have been making almost daily, all week long.
You will need a food processor for this recipe, and that produces a nice thick frozen yogurt. I really like this one that I’ve used for a few years (it’s perfect for making date balls too). The texture is smooth and about as thick as a traditional soft serve frozen yogurt or ice cream.
How do I make frozen yogurt more thick?
If you’d like it more firm you can always add the blended mixture to an airtight container and stick it in the freezer for a few hours. This will scoop up more like a store-bought ice cream from the freezer section. Both are delicious.
Can I double this frozen yogurt recipe?
I’ve been making two batches at time lately, one to eat right away, nice and soft, and a second to stick in the freezer for another day. This way I only have to get my food processor out and dirtied once.
Easy healthy perfect strawberry frozen yogurt that takes 5 minutes to make.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3–4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of one lemon
- Add all of ingredients to the bowl of a large food processor and process until smooth, about 5 minutes. Serve right away. If you like a more firm frozen yogurt transfer the strawberry mixture to an air-tight container and allow to freeze for about 2 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container for up to a month.
- You can add more honey if you’d like a sweeter frozen yogurt.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 25.5g
- Sodium: 11.8mg
- Fat: 0.3g
- Carbohydrates: 33.8g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 1.1mg
Keywords: Frozen Yogurt, Dessert, Sweet Treat, 5 Minute Dessert
Check out this sweet treats that will cool you off:
- Homemade Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- Cake Batter Dessert Waffles with Ice Cream
- Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Fresh Peach Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
- Blueberry Chia Popsicles
- Quick and Easy Peach Pineapple Popsicles
- Cookies and Cream Popsicles
- Easy Healthy Rainbow Popsicles