Looking for the perfect gift ideas for a relative, host, neighbor, or teacher? These food gift baskets are fun and functional for everyone on your list!
15 Deliciously Awesome Food Gift Baskets
The older I get, the more I appreciate gifts of food. Seriously, a basket full of food is an amazing gift! It’s functional, tasty, and I get a cute basket or container at the end of it. I have several favorite things about receiving food gift baskets as gifts: they usually come with foods that I rarely buy myself, so it’s an extra special treat. Plus, it’s that much less food I have to buy myself (boring, I know, but paying bills and adulting gets old sometimes). And they are always so gorgeous! Seriously… Food baskets are just so pretty, you can’t help but get excited by them. I don’t know if you know this, but you can find some amazing food gift baskets on Amazon. So, not only can you surprise your friends and loved ones with this great gift idea, but you don’t even have to leave your house to find the best ones!
1. Dried Fruit Gift Basket Not only is this basket filled with high-quality, delicious dried fruit, but the tray also transforms into a gorgeous fruit shaped basket.
2. Bountiful Basket Orchard fruit makes up an adorable basket! This food gift basket is great for those who love fruit and those who don’t often get fresh fruit.
3. Holiday Nut and Dried Fruit Gift Basket This nut and fruit gift basket is great for those who want to give the gift of healthy and yummy food.
4. Granola Bakery – Gourmet Nut Blend Gift Box Don’t worry, it’s not all about fruits and sweets! You can even gift your keto friends with a food gift basket, like this Gourmet Nut Blend Gift Box from Granola Gift Box.
5. Hickory Farms Sausage & Cheese Collection This meat and cheese gift set is another one that works well for low carb and keto eaters.
6. Gluten Free Vegan Chip Box This is another great option for your friends or family that have food restrictions. This Gluten Free Vegan Chip Box will provide them with lots of snacks that they can enjoy worry-free.
7. Biscotti Cookie Gift Basket Did someone say cookies?! This Biscotti Cookie gift basket features 18 beautifully topped biscotti cookies that would make an amazingly delicious gift. Just be sure to not open it first, because you might find it’s hard to not eat them all yourself.
8. Oh! Nuts Chocolate Covered Cookie Gift Baskets So. Many. Yummy. Cookies! I can’t be the only one that would absolutely love to get this box of cookies for a gift. They look amazing.
9. Chocolate Covered Everything Gift Basket I would be willing to bet that you have a chocolate lover on your list, and I can also bet that they will love this gift basket full of all things chocolate. YUM!
10. Ghirardelli 5-Tier Tower Holiday Chocolate Gift Set This gift set has 5 tiers of Ghirardelli Chocolate goodness. 5 tiers! I know that this will be a very big hit.
11. Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Gift Tower If you have ever indulged in some Rocky Mountain chocolate, you know just how good it is, and you know that it will make a fantastic gift for any chocolate or dessert lover.
12. Starbucks Daybreak Gourmet Coffee Gift Basket Coffee and goodies? Sounds like the makings of a perfect gift!
13. Popcornopolis Gourmet Popcorn 5 Cone Gift Basket Popcorn lovers are going to freak when they open up this Popcornopolis gift basket! With 5 cones full of 5 different flavors of popcorn, this one will get some smiles from the recipient. My mom actually got this last year, and I think I ate more of it than she did while I was there. It was so good!
14. BBQ Grill Masters Gift Set Don’t forget to get the grill master a food gift basket, too! This BBQ Grill Master’s Gift Set comes with gourmet sauce and some sweet new tools.
15. Organic Herb Infused Olive Oil Set Herb infused oils are one of those things that most of us love, but many of us rarely buy for ourselves. That is why it makes it such a great gift idea!These fun food gift baskets offer something for everyone this holiday season — from sweets, fruit, and popcorn lovers to the grillers and great cooks in your life!