Rainbow Grilled Chicken Salad is a simple delicious meal that can be the host to just about any of the dressings I love.
- 1 or 2 grilled chicken breasts (directions for perfect chicken breast here)
- 4 cups shredded Romain hearts
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Salad dressing (here's 9 of my favorite recipes)
- Place the shredded Romain in a salad bowl. Top with additional vegetables, avacado, and sliced grilled chicken. Serve with your favorite dressing.
- I had like this withhoney mustard, ranch, or blue cheese dressing(all recipe linked to because homemade is so good!).
- This is the perfect lunch or dinner. It serves 4 as a side or 2 as a main dish.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Salad
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 4.2g
- Sodium: 57.1mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 14.5g
- Protein: 24.5g
- Cholesterol: 68.9mg
Keywords: Grilled Chicken, salad, meal prep, fresh food, grill