Life gets busy, but that doesn’t mean that daily salads are out of your grasp – prep a salad in a jar in advance, and you’ll eat well all week long!
- 2–3 tablespoons balsamic vinegrette
- 1/2 cup roasted chickpeas
- 1/4 cup calamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2–3 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 cups greens, I used Romaine lettuce
- Place the dressing in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the roasted chickpeas.
- Add the olives, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and feta cheese.
- Fill up your jar with the lettuce.
- Screw on the two piece lid (flat and band) and store in the fridge for up to a 7 days.
- To make the roasted chickpeas, simply open a 15-ounce can of chickpeas and give them a drain and rinse. Then toss them with your favorite spices and salt and roast for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees. They are delicious right out of the oven!
- These flavors went well with both salads. You can find my vinaigrette recipe here.
- Category: Salad
- Method: meal prep
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Sodium: 519.5mg
- Fat: 4.6g
- Carbohydrates: 11.1g
- Protein: 3.5g
- Cholesterol: 8.3mg
Keywords: Salad, Side Salad, Meal Prep, Healthy