Life gets busy, but that doesn’t mean that daily salads are out of your grasp – prep a salad in a jar in advance, and you’ll eat well all week long!
- 2–3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup roasted chickpeas
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/4 cup sweet corn (fire roasted if you can find it)
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- Place the dressing in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the roasted chickpeas, rice, and corn.
- Top the corn with the bell peppers then tomatoes.
- Fill up your jar with the lettuce.
- Screw on the two piece lid (flat and band) and store in the fridge for up to a 7 days.
- Simply open a 15-ounce can of chickpeas and give them a drain and rinse. Then toss them with your favorite spices and salt and roast for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Category: Salad
- Method: meal prep
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 3.1g
- Sodium: 200.1mg
- Fat: 6.8g
- Carbohydrates: 28.4g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Cholesterol: 2.9mg
Keywords: salad, healthy, meal prep, lunch ideas