Life gets busy, but that doesn’t mean that daily salads are out of your grasp – prep a salad in a jar in advance, and you’ll eat well all week long!
- 2–3 tablespoons creamy dressing (I like the roasted garlic with this)
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup halved grapes
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup almonds, slivered or whole
- 2 cups salad greens (I used a baby kale and baby spinach mix)
- Place the dressing in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the tuna.
- Top the tuna with the grapes, bell peppers, carrots, and almonds.
- Fill up your jar with the salad greens.
- Screw on the two piece lid (flat and band) and store in the fridge for up to a 3 days.
- If you don’t have grapes, some chopped apples would work well too. I liked the whole crunchy almonds in this (though they do soften a bit with everything else), but sliced almonds would work too.
- You can find my dressing recipe here.
- Category: Salad
- Method: meal prep
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: Sugars 3.2g
- Sodium: 131.8mg
- Fat: 9.4g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Protein: 12.1g
- Cholesterol: 21mg
Keywords: Salad, Side salad, Meal prep, healthy