Life gets busy, but that doesn’t mean that daily salads are out of your grasp – prep a salad in a jar in advance, and you’ll eat well all week long!
- 2–3 tablespoons creamy dressing (I like ranch or roasted garlic on this a lot)
- 1/4 cup radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli and/or cauliflower
- 1/4 cup red cabbage
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups salad greens, I used a baby spinach and baby kale mix
- Place the dressing in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the radishes, then broccoli/cauliflower, red cabbage, bell peppers, mushrooms, and carrots.
- Fill up your jar with the lettuce.
- Screw on the two piece lid (flat and band) and store in the fridge for up to a 7 days.
- This would be great with the addition of some beans (which you could add when prepping the salad) and or some chopped ham, boiled eggs, or cheese that I would add the day you serve it. All of those are extra, but would turn this salad into a meal fit for a queen/busy mom.
- You can find my ranch dressing recipe here.
- Category: Salad
- Method: meal prep
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 145
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Sodium: 264.4mg
- Fat: 10.7g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 5.4mg
Keywords: Salad, Healthy, Meal prep, Side salad