Hot Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are filled with melted Swiss cheese and delicious ham. Hot pinwheels are basically ham and cheese sandwiches, but in a smaller snack form! These cute rolls will make for a great appetizer at your next house party!
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 slices of ham (about 4 ounces)
- 4 slices of swiss cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Open the crescent rolls and press the triangles together to make 2 rectangle pieces of dough (you can use the pictures above for visual reference). Spread 1 to 2 teaspoons of mustard on each piece of dough. Cover the mustard with 2 pieces of ham and 2 pieces of cheese on each piece of dough (again the pictures are helpful if you need more direction). Roll the dough jellyroll style and then cut each dough log into 8 pieces using a sharp or serrated knife.
- Place the cut pinwheels on the baking sheet (like a cinnamon roll) about 2 inches apart. Repeat with the second piece of dough. Bake until the roll dough is golden brown, about 12 minutes.
- Enjoy hot and store any leftovers in the fridge.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ham and cheese pinwheels, ham and cheese sandwich recipe, ham and cheese roll recipe, ham and cheese appetizer recipe, how to make ham and cheese pinwheels, best ham and cheese appetizer