Pumpkin Date Balls are a sweet fall treat that you can feel good about eating. Here is the pumpkin with dark chocolate drizzle flavor to try!
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips, plus extra for drizzling or dipping
- ½ tsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates (Costco has them!)
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ⅓ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate and oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and shiny. Add 2 tablespoons melted chocolate to food processor.
- Add the dates, cashews, pumpkin, coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt to the food processor and pulse.
- Roll into balls (I like larger 2-inch balls), or use an ice cream scoop.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate on top of the date balls, or dip them in the chocolate.
- Enjoy fresh, or slide them into the freezer for a few hours. Store in an airtight container for freshness.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin energy balls, homemade energy balls, healthy energy balls recipe, energy balls, energy balls recipes, no bake energy balls, energy balls with dates, healthy energy balls