Healthy Pumpkin Blender Muffins are made by placing wholesome ingredients in a blender and processing until smooth – just blend, bake, and enjoy! Made with chocolate chips and pumpkin spice, this muffin recipe is sure to be a breakfast hit!
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt (whole milk or 2% yogurt)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In the jar of your blender, add the oats. Add the lid and process until the oats look like flour, 1-3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, salt, and pumpkin pie spice to the jar of the blender and blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and stir with a spoon or spatula to combine (don’t blend).
- Pour pumpkin muffin batter into the prepared pans. Top with a few additional chocolate chips if you’d like.
- Bake until the muffins spring back slightly when touched and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin muffins, pumpkin muffins recipe, chocolate chip pumpkin muffins, healthy pumpkin muffins, easy pumpkin muffins, pumpkin recipe, healthy pumpkin recipe, healthy muffins recipe