Life gets busy, but that doesn’t mean that daily salads are out of your grasp – prep a salad in a jar in advance, and you’ll eat well all week long!
- 2–3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped salami or pepperoni and/or cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet bell peppers
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups chopped cooked pasta, I used rotini
- Place the dressing in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the cooked chicken and salami.
- Top meat with olives, cherry tomatoes, sweet bell peppers, and carrots.
- Fill up your jar with the cooked pasta.
- Screw on the two piece lid (flat and band) and store in the fridge for up to a 3 days.
- Category: Salad
- Method: meal prep
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 3.7g
- Sodium: 317.9mg
- Fat: 3.3g
- Carbohydrates: 39.7g
- Protein: 11.6g
- Cholesterol: 16.2mg
Keywords: salad, healthy, side salad, meal prep