Life gets busy, but that doesn’t mean that daily salads are out of your grasp – prep a salad in a jar in advance, and you’ll eat well all week long!
- 2–3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and/or blackberries)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Place the dressing in the bottom of the jar.
- Add the cooked chicken.
- Top the chicken with the berries and then add the almonds and feta.
- Fill up your jar with baby spinach.
- Screw on the two piece lid (flat and band) and store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Category: Salad
- Method: meal prep
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 406
- Sugar: 14.2g
- Fat: 22.7g
- Carbohydrates: 36.2g
- Protein: 29.2g
- Cholesterol: 78.7mg
Keywords: Salad, Healthy, Vegetables, Meal Prep