This easy to make Watermelon Salad with feta and mint is a crispy, sweet and salty, crunchy, summer side salad you'll want to make daily.
- 8 cups cubed watermelon (1 inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- balsamic glaze (about 1/4 cup)
- Add the watermelon, onion, feta, and mint to a large bowl and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle evenly with the salt and drizzle the balsamic glaze evenly over the salad.
- Adjust the salt and balsamic glaze to taste.
- Serve right away.
- This salad is so open for you to play with. You can add more or less of any of the ingredients that you'd like.
- Feel free to switch the mint leaves to basil if you'd like and add a cup or two of chopped cucumber to the salad. There's lots of options here!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Category: side
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon salad, watermelon mint salad, watermelon salad recipe, how to make watermelon salad, watermelon feta salad, watermelon with feta, watermelon with balsamic