- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Heath Toffee Bits
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer or a stand mixer, beat the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat well to combine.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until incorporated. Add the Heath Bits.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto a parchment or baking mat lined sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the cookie cool, melt the chocolate chips. Place the melted chocolate in a plastic freezer bag and then snip of a small corner of the bag. Drizzle the chocolate over the cookies. Allow the chocolate to set before handling. Keep extras in an air tight container.