Spring has sprung! And I have a Spring Snack Mix that is going to put a little hop in your step (get it… hop, bunnies, spring!)
- Bunnies (Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies – the extra cheese are awesome!)
- Fluffy Clouds (Mini marshmallows)
- Flower Petals (Chocolate covered sunflower seeds)
- Worms (Gummy or sour worms)
- Eggs (Speckled peanut butter M&M’s, malted milk eggs, ect.)
- Toss everything in a bowl and enjoy!
This isn’t much of a recipe, more of an idea. Just add what you like and how much of it you like. Eat in the spring sunshine for extra enjoyment.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Hand Mix in a Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Snack, Spring, Easter, Chocolate