- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars together until they are light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla and stir to combine well.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and stir until well combined.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop or a melon baller, scoop a 1 tablespoon round ball of cookie dough out. Roll it about a bit in the balms of your hands to make it round and then give it a little squish with your palms to make it just a little bit flat.
- Set the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment or a baking mat and repeat with the rest of the dough. When you have a full sheet of cookies use the bottom of a glass cup to slightly press your cookies down. This will remove any finger prints you made.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 9 minutes. Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to rest on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire wrack. While the cookies are still warm but not hot press an unwrapped Hershey kiss into the center of each cookie.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
If you can’t find Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses you can use traditional, but the pumpkin spice ones are SO good!