Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Chops come together super fast with minimal ingredients: pork chops, salt and pepper, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and ketchup – plus a few hours of cook time in the slow cooker. One of my favorite slow cooker pork chops recipes!
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops
- Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- Pat your pork chops dry, and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, add the garlic, ketchup, soy sauce, and honey, and mix well to combine.
- Pour the sauce over the pork chops.
- Cover the slow cooker, and cook the pork chops for 4 hours on low, or until they are fully cooked.
- Serve the pork hot, and spoon the extra sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker over the top. It’s also great served with rice so that the rice catches some of the sauce.
- You can add 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger to the sauce, if you like more of an Asian flavor. I also like to add a few chili flakes for a spicier dish.
- If you are using thinner pork chops, your chops will cook faster. Keep an eye on them so that you don’t overcook them.
- I like to serve the chops over rice with steamed broccoli, and then the sauce drizzled all over the whole plate. It all goes really well together. Just add salt to taste.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: slow cooker pork chops, pork chop recipes slow cooker, best slow cooker pork chops, easy slow cooker pork chops