Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie is a truly delicious meal that will warm you up on a cold winter day! With healthy vegetables, creamy chicken and a warm biscuit, this simple chicken dinner will win over your appetite.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken (thighs or breast meat)
- 4 cups cubed potatoes
- 2 cups peeled and diced carrots
- 2 cups green beans (raw, canned, or frozen all work)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 onion diced, about 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1 cup cream
- prepared biscuits (I recommend this easy biscuit recipe)
- In the bowl of your slow cooked add the chicken, potatoes, onions, carrots, green beans, stock, onion, and spices.
- Add the lid and allow to cook until the vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked through, 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Towards the end of your cooking time make your biscuits.
- When the meat is cooked remove it from the slow cooker and shred it well. Return the meat to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Add the cream and stir well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and serve with fresh biscuits on top.
- This is any easy recipe to swap what you like or have on hand in. No corn, add peas!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 6 hrs
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken pot pie recipe, homemade chicken pot pie, easy chicken pot pie recipe, slow cooker recipe, slow cooker chicken recipe, easy slow cooker recipe