Six simple school and adult lunch box ideas made with Sabra Hummus, fruit, vegetables, and more. These back-to-school Quick and Easy Hummus Lunch Boxes are nutritious and tasty, and there are so many variations!
- Ultimate Hummus Veggie Sandwich (full recipe here!)
- Easy Hummus Chip Dip - Sabra hummus and tomatoes, sliced black olives, and chopped green onion
- Boiled Eggs
- Cheese and Crackers - your favorite cheese, crackers, pretzels, and lunch meats
- Hummus and ham roll-ups - 1 tortilla, Sabra hummus, 4 thin slices ham luncheon meat, 1 large lettuce leaf, one cheddar cheese stick
- Dippins - apples, assorted veggies, crackers, and pretzels to dip in Sabra hummus and our favorite (and easy) Caramel Dip
- Sabra Hummus
- Berries (blackberries, raspberries, or blueberries)
- Mini dill pickles
- Sliced vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers, grape tomatoes)
- Fruit such as whole peaches, pears, or grapes
- Tortilla chips
- Small sweets such as chocolate-covered candies
To make the Hummus Chip Dip:
- Layer hummus in one compartment of the lunch box or in a small container.
- Top with your choice of sliced fresh tomatoes, black olives, or sliced green onions.
- Classic, Taco Inspired, or Supremely Spicy Sabra hummus work best for this recipe.
How to make Hummus and Ham Roll Ups:
- Spread 2 tablespoons of hummus on a tortilla. Layer the ham and lettuce on top. Add a cheddar cheese stick to the middle and roll up the tortilla.
- Slice and place the pieces in the lunch box.
- I love this with Classic, Sun Dried Tomato and Italian Herbs, and Roasted Red Pepper Sabra hummus though they are all really good in this wrap.
To make the lunch box:
- Pick one of the main dishes and a few of the sides to fill the lunch box (pack more for bigger kids and smaller portions for younger kids)
- Add a sweet treat if desired.
- I love lunch boxes because they are so versatile! With different main dishes and side combinations, plus different Sabra hummus varieties, it's pretty hard to make the same lunch twice!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lunch ideas, easy lunch recipes, lunch recipes, healthy lunch ideas, healthy lunch recipes, hummus lunch recipes, lunches with hummus, lunch box recipes, easy lunch box recipes, back to school lunch recipes