The easiest healthy meal around, simple oven roasted tilapia with vegetables that you can serve over rice or quinoa with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia with Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 10 spears fresh asparagus
- 1 small bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 4 thin carrots, peeled and halved
- 1/2 a small onion, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- Warm quinoa or rice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare the Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia with Garlic & Extra Virgin Olive Oil according to package directions and then place the prepared packets on a baking sheet.
- Prepare vegetables and place them on the other half of the baking sheet. lightly drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and then add salt and pepper.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 18 minutes (this is the time the package says to cook the fish). Remove from the oven. Carefully remove fish from parchment packet. Serve the hot vegetables and fish over hot cooked rice or quinoa. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice and additional salt and pepper to taste.
If you are using other vegetables (like beets or sweet potatoes) they may take longer than 18 minutes to cook. You might want to cook your vegetables and fish on separate pans so that you can remove the fish when needed and allow the vegetable to cook through. If you are going to serve it over quinoa, I highly recommend cooking the quinoa in chicken stock. It tastes much better this way than just cooking it in water.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 625
- Sugar: 20.9g
- Sodium: 205.4mg
- Fat: 25.5g
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Protein: 39.1g
- Cholesterol: 58mg
Keywords: Seafood, Tilapia, Vegetables, 20 Minute Meal