Bright, fruity, and tropical, you won’t be able to taste the “green” in this easy and healthy green smoothie!
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 medium banana, fresh or frozen
- 2 cups spinach or kale, frozen
- 1 to 1 ½ cups orange juice
- 1 cup cold water (or your preferred milk)
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- ½ cup frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed, optional
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder, optional
- 1 scoop collagen powder, optional
- Place all ingredients in the order listed into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in more orange juice or water as needed to reach your desired consistency. Enjoy!
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: green smoothie, banana smoothie, green smoothie recipe, easy smoothie recipe