Shrimp Noodle Stir Fry that is full of veggies, done in under 30 minutes and tastes just like the little packets of ramen you get at the grocery store, but without all the artificial ingredients!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 3-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 packages refrigerated yakisoba noodles (about a pound total)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Remove the yakisoba noodles from the package, discard any seasoning packets, and loosen the noodles according to package directions (you can run them under warm water or microwave them).
- In a large cast iron skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring often, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pan.
- Add the rest of the olive oil (2 more tablespoons) to the pan. Add the broccoli and cauliflower and cook until the vegetables are tender crisp, about 5 minutes. Add the red cabbage and cook for 1 minute. Add the garlic and fresh ginger and cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the noodles and 1/4 cup of soy sauce and stir to combine. Add the shrimp. Cook until the shrimp is reheated, about 2 minutes. Add more soy sauce to taste. Serve hot.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove-top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4-6
- Calories: 238
- Sugar: 1.3g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fat: 14.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6g
- Protein: 24.4g
- Cholesterol: 182.5mg
Keywords: dinner, noodles, 30 minute meal, shrimp