- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ounce grenadine (about 2 tablespoons)
- 8 ounces ginger ale or lemon-lime soda (or a mixture of the two), chilled
- maraschino cherries and mint sprigs , for garnish
- Add the ice to a cup and then pour the grenadine over the ice.
- Add the soda of your choice and stir gently to combine.
- Add a maraschino cherry to the top of the glass and a sprig of mint if you'd like.
- Serve right away.
- Need more than a few Shirley Temples? Try making a Shirley Temple Party Punch, here's the recipe: Add 6 cups ice, 1 (12-ounce) bottle Grenadine, and 1 bottle each (2 liters each) of lemon-lime soda and ginger ale to a large serving bowl and stir gentle to combine! Top with a whole jar of maraschino cherries without any stems and serve it like any other party punch. It's always a huge hit and the color is so pretty!
- Use what soda you like or have on hand. You can do all lemon-lime or all ginger ale or do a mix of the two. I prefer all ginger ale.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Category: drinks
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Shirley Temple Drink, how to make a Shirley Temple, homemade Shirley Temple, Shirley Temple Punch, Shirley Temple Party Punch, Shirley Temple drink recipe