Learn how to preserve your fresh herbs from the garden or store by making delicious herb bombs.
- 2 cups fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 1/2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- Add everything to a small bowl and stir to combine. Add the mixture to ice cube trays (should make about 16 herb bombs). Freeze until solid. Remove from the ice cube tray and store in a freezer zipper bag.
- Use in place of fresh herbs in just about any recipe. Not recommended for garnishing though because the extra liquid won’t be welcome.
- Here’s Rebecca’s tip: “For a shortcut to a phenomenal salad dressing, melt a couple of the oil-based Herb Bombs, whisk in some lemon juice or vinegar, salt, and additional oil. Ta-da!”
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to use herbs, how to preserve herbs, how to use fresh herbs, parsley recipes