Salad in a Jar is an easy way to bring your salad on the go – dressing, greens, and toppings all in one place! Bring it with you on a picnic, to work, or anywhere else!
For the Salad
- Asian Infusion Dressing (recipe in the notes)
- Cooked quinoa
- Chopped cucumber, red cabbage, broccoli, and shredded carrot
- Chopped Romaine and spinach
Asain Infusion Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon EACH – salt, pepper, ground ginger, garlic powder
- For the dressing:
- Add everything to a small mason jar, put on the lid, and shake until well combined. Makes enough dressing for about 3 salads in a jar.
- To assemble the salad:
- In a pint mason jar add the dressing, quinoa, chopped “extras” and then greens (in that order). Pack the jars pretty tight. Add a lid and store in the fridge. When you are ready to eat dump the jar into a bowl and stir to combine or shake the jar very well and eat from the jar.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Refrigerated
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: easy salad recipe, easy salad, salad in a jar, best salad recipe, work lunch ideas, lunch ideas for work, healthy work lunch ideas, easy work lunch ideas, work lunch box ideas