These Roasted Spring Vegetables are an easy and delicious way to serve your veggies! Learn how to roast your vegetables to perfection.
- 1/2 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 pound brussel sprouts, trimmed
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 2-4 beets, washed, peeled, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste (at least 1 teaspoon)
- Preheat the oven to 450 to 475 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl add the prepared vegetables, half the oil, and s few good shakes of salt. Toss to coat the veggies well with the olive oil. Spread the vegetable in a single layer on the parchment lined baking sheet. Drizzle the other half of the oil on top of the vegetables on the pan and give them another good sprinkle of salt.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the vegetables are fork tender and starting to char on the edges.
- Serve right away.
This is a great time to use fancy salt if you have it! I love pink Himalayan Sea Salt on these veggies.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: sides
- Method: roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: roasted vegetables recipe, roasted veggies recipe, how to roast vegetables, roasted asparagus recipe, roasted brussels sprouts recipe, roasted beets recipe, roasted beets, spring vegetables, vegetable side dish