Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon Vinaigrette is delicious and only takes about 20 minutes to make.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Kosher salt
For the Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 olive oil
- scant 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white ground pepper
- To prepare the roasted cauliflower preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the cauliflower into small bite-size pieces and place it in a medium bowl.
- Add the sliced red onion and 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Toss to combine.
- Spread the vegetables onto the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with Kosher salt.
- Roast for 12-18 minutes until the cauliflower is tender and starting to brown where it touches the pan. Remove from the oven.
- While the cauliflower is roasted making your lemon vinaigrette. Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar, add the lid, and shake well to combine.
- Place the hot cauliflower and onions in a serving bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette to taste. Serve right away.
- You can use traditional ground black pepper in the vinaigrette if you don’t have white.
- You can add the zest of one lemon to the vinaigrette for a more lemony flavor. You won’t use all of it so store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, letting it come to room temperature before using. This dressing is excellent on spinach salads.
- Category: Side
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Serves 4-6 as a side
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 1.6g
- Sodium: 481.7mg
- Fat: 10.7g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Protein: 1.2g
Keywords: Roasted Vegetables, Eat seasonal, Cauliflower, Quick and Easy